THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 30, 2010

MY FIRST OBSERVATION AT PANSOL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

January 21, 2010
Thursday
9:30-11:30

I have spent two hours observing sixth grade teacher who teaches Math and English at Pansol Elementary school. While I was observing this sixth grade teacher and students, I took notes and paid attention to what topic the teacher was teaching and how she presenting the topic to her class. I then examined the teacher's lesson plan to see if the teacher herself understood the subject matter. Then I looked at her and her students to see if they had a connection.
I observed the sixth grade teacher at work with her students. I have learned that learning is very hard, and i saw how one action could relate to every one of knowledge. Even though being a teacher is more difficult than I expected, I still hope to be one of them.

0 comments: